CA Continuing Regulations to Consider (effective 2013)
24 hours of CE required within the following categories
– 6 Hours of Mandated Classes within the following categories (category A):
- 2 hours of Ethics and Law (check out our 2 hour ‘Law and Ethics of Chiropractic Practice’ for California course that will fulfill this requirement)
- 4 hours in any one of or combination of the following topics:
- Chiropractic Adjustive or Manipulation Technique (our ‘Segmental Drop’ course fulfills this requirement!)
- History Taking and Physical Examination
- Proper and Ethical Billing and Coding (our ‘Record Keeping for CA’ fulfills this requirement!)
Mandated hours are indicated by the approval number below.
– 18 Hours of Elective Classes Taken from BCE approved classes
- Approving institution indicated in ( ) before the approval number. (CCA) = California Chiropractic Association. (UWS) = University of Western States
12 out of your 24 required hours can be earned from distance based learning (online)!!!