DC, DACBSP, FACSM
Dr. Bill Moreau is the founder and educational coordinator for DConline. He is the Managing Director of Sports Medicine for the United States Olympic Committee. He coordinates postgraduate sports programming including many presentations with University of Western States, Southern California University of Health Sciences, and Palmer University.
All opinions, viewpoints and recommendations contained in his presentations represent those of the author alone and do not represent the opinions, viewpoints or recommendations of any organization with which the author may be affiliated, including, without limitation, the USOC.
Dr. Moreau has a long history of successfully presenting postgraduate education for over twelve years and he is a certified online instructor. Dr. Moreau has presented over 450 postgraduate presentations throughout the United States and Internationally. He has worked with Olympic, collegiate, high school and recreational athletes for over 29 years. Dr. Moreau also provides expert testimony regarding chiropractic malpractice cases.
If you would like to have Dr. Moreau present for your association or organizations contact DConline.
Dr. Moreau is well published with an emphasis on injuries in athletics including concussion. He serves on the editorial review board of the Journal of Chiropractic Medicine, was an associate editor for the Journal of Sports Chiropractic and Rehabilitation for seven years before the journal was retired. Dr. Moreau has served for many years on the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians as past president, BOD member and advisor.
- 2010 American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physician's Lifetime Achievement Award
- Robert Reed Award for Best Abstract ACBSP May 2010
- John N Nash Award for Best Multidisciplinary Abstract ACBSP May 2010
- 2009 Colorado Chiropractic Association Sports Chiropractor of the Year
- 2006 American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physician's Presidential Sports Chiropractor of the Year
- Iowa High School Athletic Directors Association Sports Medicine Specialist - 2004.
- Iowa High School Athletic Association Sports Medicine Specialist of the year - 2003
- 2000 American Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness Sports Chiropractor of the Year
Bill enjoys spending time with his family, conservation, supporting and cheering for Team USA as well as the Iowa Hawkeye's, and outdoor activities of any kind (except deep sea fishing). He enjoys all sports!